- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia: Northwest DC
- Maryland: Bethesda and Potomac
- Virginia: Arlington, Fall Church, and McLean
Born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area, Lauren Pillsbury is a Realtor serving D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, boasting over 20 years of marketing and sales experience. Her valuable ability to connect with a diverse clientele through creative marketing campaigns, combined with her extensive local knowledge and negotiation skills, enables her to offer each client a highly personalized level of service.
As of 2023, Lauren has achieved remarkable sales records in the Palisades neighborhood of D.C. and the Sumner neighborhood of Bethesda, MD. In 2020, she received The Washingtonian’s Best Real Estate Agent award, an exclusive recognition given to the top 100 Realtors in the D.C. area, and has been consistently featured in their annual list of top-producing agents. Lauren is a member of the highly successful Roth Team at WFP, renowned for being a top-selling team with an average of over $200 million in sales each year. Additionally, she has collaborated with esteemed developers on residential real estate projects, including JBG SMITH, Lock 7 Development, Scribe Development, and Altus RE.
Whether a client's needs lie in Washington, D.C., where Lauren resides, the Maryland suburbs, where she grew up, or Virginia, where she has friends and family, she can provide in-depth knowledge of today's housing market. EDUCATION
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT PAST AND PRESENT
- Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, MD
- Elon University, North Carolina, Honors Communication Program
- Co-Chair, Children’s Rides and Games, Flower Mart at the Washington Cathedral
- The Washington Ballet Nutcracker volunteer
- Junior Women’s Committee Co-Chair for Trust for the National Mall
- Global Leadership Council at Meridian International Center
- Chevy Chase Club
Spending time with my husband, two sons, and two dogs