Before joining Washington Fine Properties, Kevin graduated with a Master of International Studies, Bachelor of Science in Zoology, and a Bachelor of Arts in the Spanish Language from North Carolina State University.
He left North Carolina to serve as the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO of a top-producing business management firm in New York City. In the winter of 2013, Kevin joined Washington Fine Properties under William F. X. Moody and Robert Hryniewicki as their Operations Coordinator. Kevin supplemented the group’s success with his diverse background and ability to multi-task.
In the summer of 2015, Kevin transitioned into the role of the firm’s Corporate Finance Coordinator. Today, Kevin continues to grow his role by serving as the firm's Corporate Finance Manager.
- North Carolina State University
- Master of International Studies
- Bachelor of Science – Zoology
- Bachelor of Arts – Spanish Language
- Travel – lived in Peru and the Czech Republic
- College Football
- Founder of a 501c3 non-profit that has generated over $70K to local charities since 2018.