- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors(NVAR)
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- Mid-Shore Board of Realtors
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia – all neighborhoods including Burleith, Georgetown, Glover Park, Foxhall, Berkley, Spring Valley, American University Park, Wesley Heights, Forest Hills, Chevy Chase, Foggy Bottom, Capital Hill, Southwest
- Maryland – close-in neighborhoods including Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase, Annapolis and the Eastern Shore
- Virginia – close-in neighborhoods: Alexandria, Arlington, McLean
Lenore believes home selling should be personal, memorable and flawless. With over fourteen years of real estate experience in the DC area, Lenore has extensive knowledge of complex contract issues and negotiations, TOPA, 1031 tax-deferred exchange, escrow and title issues. She has seamlessly guided her clients through a wide range of sophisticated transactions. Lenore has continually been included in Washingtonian’s
Best and Top-Producing Agents.
Lenore has in-depth knowledge of the Washington metropolitan area real estate market. Her expertise as a residential and luxury home real estate agent, along with her superior negotiating skills continually results in successful real estate transactions for her clients.
Lenore’s listings sell on average 103% over list price.
Her clients are well-served and well-informed. She guides them through each transaction in a way that creates mutual respect and friendship. EDUCATION
A former CPA at a major New York City accounting firm, Lenore brings her professional principles and skills to her real estate practice. She hails from New York, and earned her BBA in Accounting from Adelphi University. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT PAST AND PRESENT
A long-time resident and community activist in Burleith, Lenore served as the Burleith Citizens Association's president for six years. During her tenure as president of the BCA, Lenore was one of the chief community negotiators that helped broker the groundbreaking Joint Conditions Campus Plan agreement with Georgetown University.
- Supporting partner of Duke Ellington School of the Arts
- Sponsor and co-chair of Burleith Citizens Association annual picnic
- Co-founder of community shredding events in Berkley, Burleith, Georgetown, Glover Park and Observatory Circle
- Annual participant in Georgetown Community Day and Glover Park Day
- Burleith Citizen Association
- Citizens Association of Georgetown
- Glover Park Citizens Association
- Foxhall Community Citizens Association
- National Museum for Women in the Arts
- Capital Speakers Club
- National Organization of Italian American Women
- National Italian American Foundation
- Italian Cultural Society
- Interior design